Sunday, November 20, 2016

Let the Quest Begin...

The purpose of this blog is to share information, genealogy, history, and thoughts on our combined rich family trees.  Last summer I spent many hours researching our collective roots, discovering clues, stories and places related to all branches of our family. The amount of information is vast and keeping track of it all difficult. So I have established this blog, where I can share this wealth of knowledge and discovered treasures.  Inspired by our families love of movies, I chose the name The Grail Diary from the Indiana Jones movie franchise.  Henry Jones kept his Grail Diary for years recording his discoveries, musings, and no doubt, literary quotes.  I hope to make this OUR Grail Diary, filling it not only for our purposes, but for the enlightenment of future generations.  Let the Quest begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment